Sophie’s Diary Sophie’s Diary

Outstanding

This movie gave me quite an erection.

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

Your erection has given me quite an erection!

Mike

Roof Tiling Roof Tiling

Genius

Nothing short of pure brilliance. The delightful mix of depression, violence, randomity, and sometimes obscure humour of your work never fails to leave me in awe.

Exellent job on the graphics and music, the atmosphere of dreariness really made the flash.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Just curious

So far the Brackenwood tales seem to be a series of short tales, but I'm curious, is a larger story going to emerge? An antagonist, a conflict?

chluaid responds:

a larger story? an antagonist? a conflict?

a few of each..

a larger story will emerge (if I can get it right). These short movies are designed to introduce the audience to various creatures of Brackenwood, and each episode should show a little more of the more major characters personality. Thanks for the review

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Top notch shizzle

Another hilarious installment of one of the best series on Newgrounds.

Magnifico !

Salad Fingers Episode 2 Salad Fingers Episode 2

A masterpiece.

As soon as I saw this, you became my favorite artist. I love this flash! It would be a dream come true to someday see an hour long Salad Fingers movie in the theaters... You arn't going to conclude the series with this episode are you?

I'm wondering if you've ever heard of H.R. Giger, the painter? He and Dali are my favorite artists.My favorite paintings are The Trumpets of Jericho, Li I, The Temptation of Saint Anthony, and Autumn Canabalism. And do you read? Perhaps you can suggest some authors who write stories that are on the dark side, right now my favorite is Stephen King, but there's gotta be someone better out there.

Anyway, fantastic work (and what hard work it must have been), I and many others appreciate it. Thank you.

Salad Fingers Salad Fingers

very original

Why does everyone say this is weird?
It makes perfect sense!

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

Fantastical

I love how you used the audio from Final Fantasies, the voices could have been better, but great selection of music. Very funny jokes as well, especially Ash Ketchum. This flash had everything, and then some. Very good graphics, expecially taking into account the fact that you did it all with the mouse! This will surely make a wonderful addition to the Newgrounds collection.

Exellent work!!!

Toonimated responds:

Thanks!!!! depending on the score i will continue the series.

SDJWNWE8W32EJFW# SDJWNWE8W32EJFW#

you fool !

Huh?
How does this have a score of 2.10?
Cause it's terrible.

biblo responds:

You fool! How can you leave the reactor on while eating a sandwich!? It's downright silly!!

Band on the Run Band on the Run

Funny

Very original. Full of strange, sick humor...
...Rubbercock records?

Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK Dragon Ball Z -Is That OK

Wow

Hilarious...this had me in stiches, the dialogue reminded me of Kung Pow with it's zany randomness!
I normally don't give tens, but this earned it. Great job! I'm hoping for a sequal, but maybe not with DBZ. Maybe you could spoof various shows like Gundam, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, or Trigun. You could become a famous author if you keep this up!!