Ping Pong Remix Ping Pong Remix

pretty fun

but you can win easily by pushing the ball up against, and then slowly through the enemy's paddle.

Captain Cruc Bonepart Captain Cruc Bonepart

very stylish

Original, fun platformer.
I liked how you used the Geno's Forest music, that's my favorite song from SMRPG.
The pirate looks funny when he runs.

Fall Down Fall Down

needs improvement

nice touch with the preloader.
The game needs to get faster much earlier, maybe add items you can pick up (like the strawberries in Pac-man) and maybe boulders to block your path, add some noises and a music loop.

OrangeWorks responds:

My friend suggested making the ball be able to jump over obstacles, but I think at faster speeds that would just be impossible... We'll see.

And about the items, I plan to add those once I get a title screen and options screen going.

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

Exellent

This is top notch stuff! As odd as the story was, I actually liked it,very original. I for one thought the girls were too musular,with the exeption of the obese squirrel,who I just found frightening,but that's just my humble opinion. It's too bad that most of the people who view this will likely give it zeroes simply because of an immature fear of a particular fetish.Also,on the preloader game,could you at least draw a face on the box?Anyway,great work,am I the only one who would like to see a flash movie done about these characters?Lastly,I have a request...could you add a certain character I'm fond of?You may be familiar with Felicia from Darkstalkers?But you probably only want to use original characters.

By the way,if you're a fan of furry hentai,you may be familiar with Young Wang's art?If not,check the "animals" section in the galleries of www.nekobox.org. Enjoy,and keep up the good work!!!=^.^=

Yeowi responds:

well, that obese squirl,is actually a dragon fox. you know, the European type of dragon with a big belly and shoots fire. sorry, i can only add original characters to this game, cause it's semi commercial.

i think i heard of young wangs art, animals? I draw anthros, half human half animal... kinda like the werewolf.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

exellent

Superb, an expertly designed masterpiece.
This is my favorite game on NewGrounds,because of the high customizability...but I ran into a few problems. For instance, I couldn't make a perfect Aeris or Sol Badguy or Aisha ClanClan because none of the ponytails were long enough. Also, it would help to make the characters more complete if there were an option that allowed one to change eye-color. The ability to selct an accessory color would be appreciated as well, along with the ability to wear more than one overwear. Some things seem unbalanced...100$ for a line above your eye? Mouths would be cool as well. I'm also a fan of your Final Fantasy A+ movie.

Dali Dali

Dali Rules!

Salvador Dali is one of my favorite painters,along with H.R.Giger...I was saddened that you did not include Dali's "Autumn Cannabalism" or "The Temptation of Saint Anthony",my 2 favorite Dali paintings."Li 1" and "The Trumpets of Jericho" are my favorite Giger works...anyway good job,I hope to see more of these.

Actionscript for Begginer Actionscript for Begginer

thanks

I don't know actionscript...it looks hard...anyway your custom mouse stops working if you drag the red circle.

Tank War Tank War

AAAARRRRRGH!!!

Hey,congrats on ripping off Worms.You even copied the wind part.The only difference is this is much less fun.Let's see,no sound,wind always points in the same direction,oh yeah and incredibly slow explosions.I could have much more fun playing Worms:Armageddon which isn't even fun,but a hell of a lot better than this.This plays like it's half finished.

Escape the Circus! Escape the Circus!

Eh..

Well,sometimes I will lose just for being close to a tomato,not hitting it.Also,it's too easy,you can shoot every tomato in your path and still have plenty left.

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

Heeey...

I had much more fun with the Ghosts and Goblins stage..The only highlight of this "dodge the bugs while jumping on platforms" game was the bossfight with Samus,who I found more challanging than Arthur.

I apologize,as in a review for the Ghosts and Goblins stage I innacurately stated there were no secrets.I won't give it away to the Users reading this but...beat both stages.